How do I Fit my Mirror?
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
September 26, 2017
What qualities make a great bike mirror?
1. It must give you a view of what is behind you that doesn't require you to twist your neck and shoulders around.
2. It should be convenient to use and not require you to divert your attention from what is in front of you for more than a moment. Simply put, it should be effective.
2. It should be simple. It has a simple function and should be simple to use.
3. It should be durable. Bike helmets have a tendency to get tossed around and dropped from time to time. The mirror should be able to survive a bit of rough handling.
4. It should be a good value.
5. It should be an expression of your love of cycling. Well, it doesn't have to, but why not?
The handcrafted bike mirror - a brief history
October 6, 2017
Why Use a Bike Mirror?
Choosing a Better Bike Mirror